FFV: Hall of Fame FFV: Hall of Fame

Do people not see what the point in making a video is? It is supposed to be entertaining! Some monstrosity that was wipped up in 2 seconds with flash and speakonia is not entertaining. It was completely boring.

The flash flood is pointless. Nobody cares about these hideous abominations, with apologies to every hideous abomination I insulted.

Taco Goes To Lamp Taco Goes To Lamp

It was boring, uneventful, and any other synonym of the type. The music is overused, the drawing style is very bland, and it ends very abruptly. Not to mention, you also tried to be funny by saying "fuck" as many times as possible, in which that failed. However, it is good compared to Clock Crew's spawn of hell, so I will give you that.

1 of 5.

do you like my new shoes do you like my new shoes

This was sloppy, but I thought it was funny just becuase of the bad drawing style and voice acting. It equals entertainment if I can laugh at it.

flashmakeit responds:

Thanks for watching and leaving a comment.

sexy and i know it parody sexy and i know it parody

What. I really have nothing else to say.

Well, I found it slightly entertaining because of the fact that I couldn't understand a word you said and also because the drums sounded sloppy, which made it kind of funny.

2 stars.

Serious mess Serious mess

Wow! The 3d animation in the beggining looked pretty good. I didn't know what was going on, but I guess I could just call it art. There is a common problem in flashes where people don't make a play button at the beggining, or make the end stop, but atleast the sound didn't loop over itself.

3.5 stars.

Modern Browser. Modern Browser.

It's alright. I understand completely what you are getting at. Sites like YouTube, Google and Facebook are always pushing me to upgrade. You managed to get the point across, but the song is overused and the art was a little sloppy and simple.

2.5 stars.

Greasegoat responds:

Sorry the art was not that good. I am still getting used to my new Wacom Bamboo Capture Tablet. Sorry if you thought the song was overused.

Dawn of the Maddness II Dawn of the Maddness II

Ugh, why can't we get something GOOD on newgrounds these days? The drawing is poor, it lacks sound, a play button, and this is no more than a slideshow.

Rise of Canned Rise of Canned

It could use real voice acting, and a more extended storyline. I was expecting a little more than about 3 seconds. But on the bright side, the drawing and framerate was good.

2 stars.

TophatSoup responds:

the drawing? thanks i was waiting for some1 to say that

Hoodie vs Anti-hoodie Pt1 Hoodie vs Anti-hoodie Pt1

Pretty good! You really seem to know what you are doing with Flash. However, I think it needs a play button so it doesn't loop constantly, but I was actually a little dissapointed when I saw "To Be Continued" which is good! I want to see more!

4 stars.

pbandjamal responds:

Thanks! Yeah I realized after uploading that i never added a stop, play, or anything to the actionscript, but I'll definitely remember that next time.

Meteor Meteor

Haha! What a twist! The animation is not the best but I actually made a small laugh at the end when the guy got hit by just a pebble, which is uncommon for me to laugh at things on this website... HardHart for example.

But why is "swag" in the tags? Don't be that kind of person...