Kill those Ponies! Kill those Ponies!

I really love this game. I hate bronies with all my guts and I have to say, blasting apart ponies and bronies was the most satisfying thing ever. You are amazing.

Just Rotate Just Rotate

Within a few seconds of playing, I pressed one button then my character gets stuck moving in one direction. So, it is a normal avoider game, which is alright but the bug with my character constantly moving is game corruping. I also do not think it was worth waiting for the commercial. It is alright, but could use LOTS of improvment.

2 of 5.

BobsBox responds:

I think that may be a problem on your end as I haven't found anyone else experiencing this problem, if it persists feel free to get in touch and we can look into fixing any potential glitches! Thanks for the review.

-Bobsbox

Woerm Woerm

It was worth playing. I got 43 points. I found it interesting when you eat multiple portal blocks and your snake is warping all over the screen. It is also in a conveinient size, so if anybody still has the nerve to use dial-up, they could play. :P Also, one question. If this game is 4 kilobytes, how did you manage to fit an entire audio track into it? I found it a little odd though how tetris music is playing in a completely different game.

But anyway, 3 stars.

Zer0Problem responds:

I don't know what's up with the 4kb. I uploaded a 6mb archive with both .ogg and .mp3 of the pickup sound and the music.

I needed both .ogg and .mp3 because IE can't play .ogg and some other browsers can't play .mp3.

And I got 81 points more than you. :)

Off Course Off Course

I guess it was pretty good, especially for a game that is only 13.3 kilobytes. It could use alot more levels though, and maybe some custom ones, or a level editor.

3 stars.

Depressed Bob Simulator Depressed Bob Simulator

My word! Why did you make something this repulsive! For one thing, it is boring. It is barely something I would call a game, and second, you just made this as an exuse to scare some younger players my showing a few shock pictures! People like you disgust me!

Surviving the World Surviving the World

Ummm... I only played for one frame and then suddenly, I saw a failed attempt at creating a creepy pasta. This needs alot more work on voice acting, animation, drawing, and story board. I felt in no way scared at the "scary" part.

But anyway, it is not very good. There is very many improvments to be made.

Paint at the yard Paint at the yard

Pretty fun. It is a great game concept but there is always room for improvement.

4 stars.

Steam Rocket Steam Rocket

Even though I didn't get very far, the concept to this game was very fun. It is also rare around this site to see a physics based game like this (or atleast partially physics based). It was a fun expierience.

Also, the music is good but Kevin McLeod is a little overused, even for being free domain. 4.5 stars.

ClockworkMonster responds:

You are right, Kevin McLeod is a bit overused. But I think that the theme fits perfectly in the game, and it is a bit unusual in flash games.

BuckIt BuckIt

So, I like the game itself, but it would be even better if I didn't have to look at an advertizement everytime I fail. Pretty fun concept, but could be better. 4 of 5, 7 of 10.

emieldegraaf responds:

Thank you for your message! I did not know scoreads were activated! I removed them!

ClickJump ClickJump

You made a game that is only 4 kb? You have some skill.

So, the concept behind the game is really interesting. I like the simplicity of it, and playing the game was really fun, but I was having trouble getting past the first few levels.